Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 31 - Helping/Respect (Tiffany)

Too Often There is More Talk Than Action

"Just taking the next step of what you already know to do increases productivity and your ability to make things happen, impacting your thoughts with a rise in self-esteem and a constructive outlook on life." David Allen

"The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation has published numerous studies that show helping someone else actually changes your body chemistry" WOW! This is why I like the team I've become a part of. I can help others in their health and at the same time I'm around a community of people who are reaching for greatness by encouraging one another and we are working on ourselves and our character!

I knew it was something that I found here that I hadn't found anywhere else. I found my LOVE in Jesus Christ, but this group of individuals are helping me to take my life to the next level, by being a servant to those that I get to help change not only their physical health, but help them as their mental and emotional health changes. It's wonderful!

What one thing can you do today to honor someone?
--Take a stand for someone less fortunate if someone speaks against them
 To what degree do you command respect? Are you a leader others look up to beacause you are respectful-as in full of respect?
--Sometimes I feel that people do look up to me, but not consistently and it's because I haven't been consistent...I've been double-minded and uncommitted. When I can truly change those things about myself, I know that I will become a better leader and others will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment