Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 33 - Continuing/Credibility (Tiffany)

Consciously strive to create credibility.
I believe that I am taking my time to do this daily. It is a work in progress, but I have seen the consistency in myself. Most of it has to do with my own thought-life. I don't really end up in places unless I've decided to be there. Last week I made a decision to cut something in my life that I was struggling with wondering if it was bringing me any value. I think I finally got an understanding of it all tonight. Don't chase anything. What I have to offer is valuable and those who miss out on it...it's their loss.

What is your promise to the world?
I'm available to use my gifts, talents and abilities to help you to find the fulfillment you need to get ahead and press toward the mark. However, I will not waste energy nor time on those who want to play around in my life...Ain't nobody got no time for that!

#blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment