Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 38 - Standing/Ethics (Tiffany)

"How you choose to extend God's Kingdom and distribute His power and love to the world is wide open and full of freedom."

"Where you take your stand and live out your destiny is determined by who God has called you to be. A 'king-and-a-priest' is called to a group of people, not a project, and certainly not the world. You will burn yourself out quickly if you try to be everything to everybody. Your thoughts and energy will be diluted."

Concept of Ethics: That which is motivated by pure, noble, and honorable intentions--an uprightness in choices, values, business dealings, and professional aspirations. What you choose to do with your money, how to handle it--whether generously or selfishly--is a good indication of personal ethics.

In bringing something to your attention, could God be requiring you to take a stand?
Absolutely! God brought to my attention the drastic difference between the suburban life and the inner city life and it frustrates me like crazy! It is a burden He has placed on my heart and the crazy thing is that I didn't want to have anything to do with the inner city when I was in High School, I wanted to get out and leave. I watched this video the other day and this young man shares my vision. I pray that God will divinely orchestrate that this gentleman and I can meet and we can begin to change our inner cities for the good in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment