Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 32 - Partnering/Loyalty (Tiffany)

"You need to surround yourself with people of understanding to help draw out what God has planted deep within your soul to do, to see what you might miss, and to help you stay in touch with reality--not allowing yourself to be tricked into only seeing what you want to see." - Cindy Trimm

"Choose wisely who you join yourself with, because research has proven that even people three degrees removed from you can have some influence on your happiness, health habits, and in other life-directing areas" - Cindy Trimm

"Choose traveling companions with whom you can laugh. Laughter is the best medicine, washing your body and soul with feel-good chemicals--a true stress buster!" - Cindy Trimm

"The degree to which you show yourself loyal to God-faithful, obedient, and God-fearing--will determine to what extent you are able to live authentically." - Cindy Trimm

How is God's loyalty working in and through your life?
--God has always been there. When I have backslided, He was still there, when I wasn't sure He existed...or even didn't even believe He did, He was still there keeping me alive. When I found it hard to trust Him, He didn't get mad at me and impatient with me, He long-suffered...so the fact that He is still being patient with me as I'm trying to get this relationship thing with Him right, by realizing that all the idol-worship that I've done in my life was just wasted time, Nobody can compare to Him and His love. Knowing that He's always had my back, I can attempt this with others, but I cannot say it's going to be easy. I'm just getting over some insecurities and I don't want my loyalty to be in vain...sometimes we can be loyal but it's because we're looking for something in return instead of being selfless like Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment