Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 10 seeing (goodness) Dommi

In examining my life, habits, heart, and thoughts, I realize they are not always an expression of the life of Christ in me. At times a lot of times I walk in depression camouflaged by a smile... I have an attitude, and tho I don't always appear unhappy or necessarily act unhappy, I am dying on the inside. I don't see how the goodness of God can dwell in such an unhappy place... 
If I could concentrate on God's Word and continue speaking it over my life on a consistent basis instead of always holding on to my anger and disappointments, things would be better and I could definitely be walking in "every form of Godliness."
One negative thing l can replace with something positive is as I've stated before to not hold on to offenses & to walk in forgiveness and love...

No comments:

Post a Comment