Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 13 resting/uniqueness

Resting.... I don't believe I rest at all... Spiritually or physically...
I mean I do have bouts of rest, moments of concentrated rest, but if I'm to be honest, they don't last long... My mind is ALWAYS racing... My thinking & thought processes are my biggest battle in life!
THAT, partnered with the fact that I have an issue with seeing the good in me (cause I'm always focused on what's wrong) is probably grounds for a serious spiritual intervention! Do I even have specialties, uniqueness, strengths, and talents??? I gotta pray & dig deep...

*pause for a moment of prayer*

5 aspects of my personality that make me special...
My smile
I'm not easily angered (my kids may disagree)
I'm kind to everyone
That's it, I can't think of 2 more...

5 desires that are uniquely mine 
To increase my relationship with God
To have invest and nurture a successful marriage
Parent & nurture God-fearing Christ-like children
To further my education
Get out of debt

5 strengths that I bring to the table
I'm strong; I'm a survivor
I'm responsible
Can't think of 3 more :(
(Sadly, if it were asking for 5 weaknesses I could easily come up with 20... Smh)

5 talents God has given me to steward
Motherhood!!! (Yes, motherhood IS a talent! Especially when your dealing with 7 different personalities)
Service
Benevolence
Forgiveness
Patience

That was extremely hard... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment