Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 12 restoring / simplicity (Dommi)

Obedience is better than sacrifice!!! My Dad used to tell us that all the time!!
So, I'm really learning how to truly walk in love... It's so very easy to show love & kindness to kind & loving people, but much more of a challenge with the unkind, unlovely, stubborn, mean, angry, and foolish people in my life... I am however learning how to get over MYSELF and show love & kindness anyhow. I have been making progress in simply showing love rather than picking a person apart & pointing out everything that's wrong with them. I have really tried to focus on correcting myself and changing my own bad habits rather than preaching to everyone about theirs. It's "simple," yet very hard to do... I realize that God is the only one who can change a person, certainly not me... I'm learning how to give my love freely rather than in exchange for control or doing things MY way... I have also learned that the more I practice walking in love, the more genuine it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment