Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 23 - Capitalizing/Destiny (Tiffany)

All I can say is that I am grateful that I came through these tests because it makes me so much stronger. I think I still have some ways to go as far as God is showing me. I have yet the inclination to speak to just anybody. I told a white lie today when an ran down looking man asked me if I was single, I said no...I just didn't feel like going through the motions. I know that I can eventually lead to Christ, that it is a ministry place...but I chose myself first in that instant and I didn't feel like having the conversation. That could probably affect my eternal mansions, so with that being said, the whole emphasis on decision making is interesting because I started my day with that particular subject on my mind and throughout the day was presented with such and I made a decision this evening not to give in to my lower flesh which really wanted to go to the movies and go out, and instead of making a phone call to a man that I was going to "get" to take me, I instead chose to work on my business, with my time management and was blessed to hear a compliment to my ministry that I never have known.

I believe God wants us to make the right decisions. I believe God wants me to continue in what He has shown me before, but I need to believe Him. I have to get back to that place in His Word...I almost let go when I stopped reading His word intently daily, and then when faced with a tempting situation, I didn't use the Word but trying my own will and did not speak His Word for the way of escape to be made.

I'm making new decisions for my destiny and I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment