Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 11 becoming / discipline (Dommi)

It's funny that I said this yesterday, that I need some discipline in my life & tho I'm behind, that happened to be my characteristic for today! Discipline! God will surely give you what you need when you need it! Lol... 
Exercising a disciplined life in God is lining up my spirit, mind, heart, and actions to the Word of God! EVEN WHEN I DONT FEEL LIKE IT!! That's key! That's discipline! Do it anyway! Not letting any other distraction deter you from gettin it in with God!!
I seen this post on FB a while back that said -- Scandal is on! Do not come over, call, text, message, FB, or twitter me between 10-11!! I laughed, but seriously, that's how I need to be about gettin into Gods Word!! Don't call me, text me, etc... Lol
Something I need to do for certain is designate a certain time of day to study Gods Word & stick to it without fail! Even if that means taking a ride with no kids to a quiet place to study for an hour...
Another thought is to include them in it and get them started early in disciplining themselves to study Gods Word as well...


No comments:

Post a Comment