Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 16 - Believing/Beauty (Tiffany)

Relaxing and respond to God's giving is letting whatever it is that's been on your mind go. Once you carry to the Lord in prayer, leave it there with Him, He will work it out. I think that we can do a better with our time by praising the Lord. When we praise God, we rest in Him, we're still and are able to worship, our minds are off of everything because we are letting Him handle it.
I'm long overdue for a beauty treatment for my soul. I have not rested in years, holding on to things that I should have been given to God in prayer, and my life is the way it is because either I didn't bother to take those things to Him, or once I did pray about it, I kept thinking about it, kept wanting to check on it, and putting my hands in the middle of it, instead of allowing Him to work it! When we seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, those things that are of concern to us will be added...sometimes all we need to be is in a place of worship to seek His Kingdom...it's not always about serving and ministering to others...sometimes all He wants is our praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment