Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Day 22 - Agreeing/Gratitude (Tiffany)

I think there comes a time when you know that implementation has to take place. But before you can go forward you have to know you are moving correctly. You cannot continue to think you are going God's way but you haven't even been praying. If you haven't been praying, don't move. It's foolish to go in a direction and you are not really sure that it's where God wants you to go. I have felt that plenty of times God has moved me without me really understanding the time and season. The last word before this started happening, God said to "Be still and see the salvation of the Lord". He said this twice. I'm really starting to wonder what He meant by that. I haven't asked Him again. I've been trying to navigate my life without asking the Lord this question. I admit that the reason is because I have not felt so sure about hearing from Him and being certain of what He has said. This means my faith has weakened just a bit, but I still have a belief that God said some things. I think where I keep getting caught up is because I have not been spending as much time as I could be in being grateful and praising God. I think I've spent too much time in complaining. I have been consumed with complaints. I have not had the praise that I usually have. I may attribute some of that of not having all of my music. My ipod has been destroyed, so I only have the few songs that I have on my cell phone, which doesn't really carry that much because I don't have an SD card. Anyway,  I can't use that as an excuse, because I still have the Word of God, which I haven't been spending as much time in either. There are some things that need to be changed, I see God turning some things around full circle in my life where things make sense of what I've been learning in the secular arena which actually have the principles in which are in the Word.

What five strengths, abilities, or talents about yourself are you grateful for?
- Writing, reading, studying, listening, creativity

List five opportunities or outcomes that you have not yet experienced that you can preemptively be grateful for?
- Publishing book, becoming bestseller, making first million, changing the inner city, making a legendary global impact

Who are the people in your life you are especially grateful for?
- Everyone who has given me a chance and has helped me. Particularly right now, T. Lee, N. Bennett, S. Bell, C. Richmond, O. McIntyre, L. Brown, G. Mitchell, L. Mitchell, R. Charles, J. Robinson, T. Benbow, J. Bynum, C. Trimm.

How much time do you invest praising and thanking God, focusing on all the good gifts and blessings He has bestowed--versus the time you spend grumbling and complaining, focusing on all that is wrong and not what you imagine it should be?
- Not enough time. I think my time spent grumbling and complaining has been greater than the time spent on praising and thanking. I need to change that before this new year starts.

I say YES, I Surrender!

No comments:

Post a Comment