Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 21 - Embracing/Faith (Tiffany)

So who do you say you are?

Interesting question to reflect on as this year is coming to a close. I have had a very interesting year, where I walked by faith and got caught up in so much of the attacks faced with which were definitely distractions of the enemy to get my eyes of the course. What's been even harder for me is that I've had difficulty in being sure of what God has said. I have been in a place of uncertainty due to all these events, especially within this past month.

After consistently getting confirmations about things this year, and letting go when I knew I was supposed to, this past month everything has flipped around to where I just don't feel certain about what God has said anymore because nothing looks like it. I feel like I am at the place where Abraham had to sacrifice Isaac, except there hasn't been any ram in the bush and everything right now looks like I just have to start over and go back to God because maybe I didn't really even hear Him correctly, I feel like maybe that wasn't God speaking but the enemy...yet I'm having a real hard time with it because I believe that God had sent so many confirmations.

I just don't know right about now and all I can do is trust God. Yep, I'll just trust God and that's what faith is about. I'm not so sure about if that was what He said anymore, but I know that He has me even in this place where I feel doubt. There is nothing in me that wants to give up, but I have been distracted with things that I would really like to have right now, but if I have those things right now, they won't be right and within His will. It's difficult because the enemy presented himself and I almost fell into his trance, but God made a way of escape, but he keeps tormenting my mind...only because I've ALLOWED him to. If I just stay focused on what I'm supposed to right now, this wouldn't even be an issue.

It's about saying no to what I think is good for me right now, which is really detrimental. The workings of this season of the year doesn't help, and with me being in such a low position, it's easy for me to say okay to these things, but I must be strong and trust that God has better and say no to my flesh right now, and believe by faith that God will do what He said He will do.

It's a faith walk.

I declare that I need a stable home for myself and my son, I declare that I need income by working in my anointing full-time and I declare that I need a husband that I have the capacity to help meet the vision that God has put in both of our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment