Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 14 imaging/passion (Dommi)

I have been stumped on this forever because I have no clue what I'm passionate about... 
After all I've been thru the last couple of weeks, I think I'm passionate about finding my voice, finding who I am, and not being who "I think" everyone else wants me to be... 
I think I can harness the power of my passions to establish myself, take dominion, and make a difference within my family, community, and country by standing up for the things I believe in, and respectfully standing my ground against the things I don't believe in, no matter the opinions of others.
I can tap into my passions & go and do my best by doing what is pleasing to God. I can go and do my best when I do all things unto God and not self or the approval of others...

No comments:

Post a Comment