Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 20 Conquering / Order (Dommi)

The enemy is seriously trying to steal, kill, and destroy everything I put my hands to, to succeed... Robbing me of my peace & joy... By way of my thoughts... Leading to anger, dissension, division, and disorder...
Sometimes I feel like I'm in a fight for my life... I will continue to tear down these strongholds, take every thought captive, think on things that are true, noble, and just, etc. 
I didn't always think so, but now I do believe that a cluttered environment equals a cluttered life! I really need to bring order to my life in every aspect! From my thoughts, to my closet, to my car, to the purse I carry!!! 
I will start creating some order in my life now. I will set aside purposeful, intentional time to study the word, and also write some things down in a planner or on a calendar, or even on plain paper! Most importantly, pray... Over every day, and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment