Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 30 - Blessing/Compassion (Tiffany)

"Words of encouragement, identity, vision, kindness, and purpose, showing compassion and gentleness even to your enemies or others who are undeserving or ungrateful will make a difference. It will expand your capacity for greatness when you make room for them at the table of life by inviting their uniqueness instead of trying to mold them into someone they are not."

What better way is there to share the love of God than to bless others with your words? That is how you shine light into dark places!

  • I agree with that. I was greatly encouraged the other day. I spend a lot of time sending things out to others via social media in the form of encouragement, as well when others are in need, I help to be a listening ear and to help guide them out. 
  • It's my intention to become more aware of this in my life on a moment by moment basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment