Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 21 Embracing/Faith (Dommi)

Who am I really? 
Aside from the obvious -- mother, wife, daughter, sister, cousin, friend, and bus driver -- I guess I don't really know... Which is why I'm doing this soul fast. To reveal the real true authentic me underneath the many hats I wear... 

The things that stir up my faith are:
•reading my bible
•reading my devotional's
•listening to gospel music
•listening to church cd's or "The Bible Experience" on cd
•listening to Christian Radio Programming

I keep all these things close by me at all times... Physically on my night stand & also digitally on my phone...

My day to day struggles & distractions are:
•eating healthy
•exercise
•studying the Word
•following thru with to-do lists
•creating a schedule/order
•social media

To start removing my distractions, I first need to take the time to sit and write out a specific time schedule for each activity in my day... And when I go to bed at night, I actually go to sleep & not lay in bed scrolling down FB & IG... I think a lot of what I don't get done in my day is due to lack of sleep and I'm just too tired to do anything but work...

Things I'm claiming victory over:
•Healing in my body 
•bringing ever thought captive to the obedience of Christ
•tiredness/weariness/lack of passion
•finances
•anger
• fear
•feelings of defeat
•depression
By FAITH, In the name of Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment