Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 28 Asking/Potential (Dommi)

The topic for today, "asking" or the fact that I don't ask (until recently), is what I think has kept me from total expression of what I was meant to be, do, and accomplish. Somehow in my head I think it's selfish to ask for things for myself so I always prays for others. Don't really know where that thinking came into play, (the enemy deceiving me no doubt) but for as long as I can remember, I would feel so guilty praying for myself. 
The fears I have, that keep me from fully expressing my divine self is that I feel like I will fail. I feel like I won't be able to accomplish what it is God wants me to do. But then that Marianne Williamson quote pops into my head:

I truly believe that my assignment is to teach the Word of God, but I'm still not sure in what capacity, undoubtedly due to the fact that I have not "asked," because I fear the answer is going to be something  that would invoke serious changes in my already stressful life. 
I invest time daily into reading & understanding the Word of God in an effort to maximize my potential in this area.
Envisioning my potential maximized, it would be organized, and aligned with Gods will for my life!

1 comment:

  1. God's yoke is easy and His burden is light. He will not put more on you than you can bear. When He calls us to Kingdom work, it will not make our lives harder, but bring a sense of calmness, because our doing Kingdom work!

    ReplyDelete