Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 29 Sowing/Impeccability (Dommi)

I do try to always speak the truth. Unfortunately, there are however, times when I'm not always truthful. Sometimes I tell (what we have been conditioned to call) little white lies... Where I may not answer the phone, and when confronted, I'll say I was sleep when in actuality I was awake in bed but just didn't want to be bothered. In my head, when I do this, I feel like I'm sparing the person unnecessary hurt because sometimes people take it personal when you don't want to be bothered. So rather than explain, I'll just say I was sleep. :/
Sometimes I will misrepresent what I'm  feeling or thinking, and again because I don't like to be hurtful. Recently I was in the presence of someone who was always doing thing that were highly irritating. While it bothered me extensively, I never spoke on the things that bothered me. Instead, I acted like everything was ok, hoping it would pass. But it didn't. By the time it came to confrontation everything ended up not going so well... I realize now I was not living or acting authentically. I am working on speaking truthfully and being impeccable with my words. To speak in love, but also in truth...

I have used words against myself when I have been depressed.  Having low self-esteem & low self-worth.

I'm not living any mixed motives or hidden agendas. I don't wish anyone evil or harm. I'm not being deceitful or trying to manipulate any situations in my favor.
I think my life is probably more transparent than my speech. I'm not a person of many words and I don't always speak on how I feel. But how I live is wide open & transparent. 

Would JESUS say of you, "look, there goes a person in whom there is no guile?"
Yes, Jesus will say that of me! It may not be TODAY, but he WILL say it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment