Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 25 Becoming/Purpose (Dommi)

I haven't been very intentional in being purpose-minded or disciplined. In fact, the only thing I have been purposeful and intentional about on a daily basis is climbing into my bed as soon as I get off from work! 
I can't say that I hear God saying anything to me regarding a His purpose for my life aside from me recalling the prophecies that I would teach... I do believe that to be my calling... I believe that was received of the Lotd over my life at 19 years old and a confirmation at 36. I also took a spiritual gifts test and my top 3 gifts were 1) discernment 2) teaching and 3) faith...
This season in my lifes has been very uncomfortable. Again I haven't heard from God regarding regarding my purpose, but that could be because I haven't been spending much time in prayer as I should...
What I could do, to do my part in being intentional and purposeful is to continue to saturate my mind with the Word! To stay in prayer regarding ALL things, to ask God for counsel and wisdom. To rest in Him. I could stand to do less complaining, be less lazy, and less be less stagnant...

No comments:

Post a Comment