Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 29 Sowing/Impeccability (Tiffany)

"God is going to give you new ideas and new visions when the soil of your mind is ready and prepared."

I think this is where I am finally coming to the realization of myself. I have put off certain things because of my lack of ability in speaking previously. But I believe that God has given me boldness and courage in this season to take on things to a whole new level, and He wants me to develop this gift to it's full capacity because He is about to use me greatly to point others to Him globally like never before. I had this vision back in 2005/6 not sure which year, but it was during an Israel and New Breed Worship Experience and they sung Take the Limits Off, and that's the vision I saw when I stopped looking through my own eyes and God gave me His eyes.

It was hard to imagine because at that time, I still was struggling with smiling and saying "Good Morning" to people who looked super serious. I still struggle some days, but I now understand it has a lot to do with what I'm telling myself and what I see before the day starts.

When I'm waking up with doubts, then it's difficult to establish the day, it's difficult to pray and ask God for direction because I'm still having a hard time finding myself. This was my biggest hit when I moved to the Inland Empire, because every morning I was waking up angry and I had no idea why and where it was coming from...well in the beginning that is. I now understand it's because I was outside the will of God. He wanted me to completely cut everything off from L.A. and do some things, but I didn't really spend enough time with Him and asking Him. When He said things that didn't make sense, I ignored them. I should have stayed in His will.

"Ten of the spies had unprepared minds and two were fully ready to receive what God wanted to give them."
--> This is where God is saying that I honestly spoke seeing a certain income by November 2013, but as God was trying to guide me to reaching what I asked Him for, I kept trying to hold on to my past way. I then began to bump into those with that old mindset. I know that I got to Riverside to get away from the wrong way of thinking, but I had trouble with being double-minded myself. I was trying to do things in my flesh. I kept thinking about how I was going to do things and asking God to do it, but not truly following what He wanted. He made things available for me, but I couldn't make sense of any of it. This year will be different. Tomorrow will be different. I have a new mindset. I am not going back. I am not looking back like Lot's wife anymore!

Sow truth in your mind and prepare the soil!

  • How have you used words against yourself?

      "For the Toltecs, to be impeccable with the word means to not use it against one's self. The warrior is always on guard against negative self-talk, self-judgment, worry, gossip, and other fear-based uses of words."

Reading the above statement, I understand that I may have even self-judged myself within this post. I will be driven to greatness not out of shame of what I have not done yet, but to know that God is calling me higher and to concentrate on what was will never get me there and is useless energy!

  • How "free of error, mixed motives, or hidden agendas" are you living? How transparent is your life and speech?
I don't have hidden agendas, but I do have a hard time with linking ministry with my business...and I believe it's from a lack of congruence within myself and my own mindset. When I can move past the old way of thinking and truly begin to live my life by serving God each moment then things should be great. I have to admit that my prayer life has not been what it used to be when I was in the IE and mainly because it's always so much going on around me. I had to get away to a library to calm my thoughts and truly think and get back on track with where I am going and to see where I am. There are so many distractions out here, but I'm grateful that God always gives us grace and mercy to get back to where we need to be in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment