Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 1 Transforming (awareness)

I'm a day late! 
I listened to the podcast 3 times! I am a different person than I was yesterday at this time from listening... I'm so excited about this journey...

1. Describe what you believe are some outstanding characteristics about yourself.

When I think of outstanding, I think of consistency across the board... I lack consistency in almost everything I do... I don't feel I have any outstanding characteristics right now... Perhaps that mindset will change the more I read this book!

2. How have you capitalized on those and harnessed the inherent power if you?

I purchased this book! 

3.what more can you do to maximize your unique set of gifts and minimize your own peculiar shortcomings?

Keep studying the Word of God and letting it resonate in my spirit & soul. Bring every thought captive that goes against Gods Word.

4. Listen carefully to what you hear God's Spirit saying -- that still, small voice -- and write down what you hear.

Make My ways your ways. Trust in Me, and lean not to your own understanding... 

I will answer the 24 questions later...

1 comment:

  1. That podcast is amazing, huh?!!! I love it! I think I'm going to listen again to it tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete