Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day 3 Aligning (Truth) Dommi

Truth...
I'm really having a battle in my mind... While I AM trying to align myself to the word of God, going thru these stressful moments in my life has made it hard for me to focus my mind on the truth of who God says I am, or even that he's fighting these battles for me... My mind is in such a cloudy place... I am however learning how to not only look at the faults of others, but to look in the mirror, be honest with myself, and see my part. Also to read the truth (Gods Word), meditate on the truth, speak truth, exemplify truth, uphold the truth, stand on the truth, and live the truth!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Dommi! I was exactly in the same place earlier, I tweeted:

    "I can't be pulled in three different directions. Vision been cloudy, but God will clear the fog and show me where, who and what will be"
    "Yesteryear's lusts are lurking in the bottom of my soul...tryna escape a potential fall, just submit to God, resist the devil & he will flee"
    "The enemy always wanna try you in a weak and vulnerable place...after being weary but you gotta hold on, there will be glory after this"
    "But in the midst, ur faced with old temptations, that you've had the victory over, tired and weary, but integrity wins, ask Joseph!"

    ReplyDelete