Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 13 - Resting/Uniqueness (Tiffany)

Today's discussion is right on schedule with my life. It took me over five hours to get through it, because I was distracted, my soul was not at rest, but my soul could hear everything the book is saying...yes, I'm praying and asking God to really help take me there...I am taking the questions from today into a reflective place and in prayer over night while I sleep and I ask God more questions about me. Each day, I'm learning something new, He is shining light on things that were once unseen and then I look at myself and call myself a hot mess! LoL...but yeah, it's not until He shows you what you're doing wrong & you keep doing it because you don't wanna stop when you get into willful sin...and it sort of blinds your eyes and messes up your signal to His radio dial and hearing correctly. I see many of the bumps I made myself this year on the road, while He specifically guided me and told me straight up of the things I needed to focus on what I did not need to allow to distract me, and yes I allowed those same things to distract me, although not as much this year, but I even had an encounter with that distraction today and I had to say, enough is enough...Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee! Yes, the devil will flee if you submit to what God has said and stop trying to go after your desires in YOUR way Tiffany!!! Yeah, that's it...follow His lead & His lead has what I've been trying to do nowhere nearby...I must perfect this talent/gift and He has stripped everything away just so I could see that, and for me to not pay attention to this right now, would be ignorant and ratchet! LOL!!! I'm out & Praying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment