Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 6 Connecting (capacity) Dommi

What I have learned about myself so far is I am a fighter! I don't give up or give in easily. I'm always trying to find a solution to a problem and make it right!
Four things I will purpose to eliminate are 1) talking about my problems to others to gain sympathy or to have someone on my side of an issue. 2) allowing my thoughts to wander & over-analyzing situations. 3) stop using food as a crutch when I feel emotionally abandoned, sad, depressed, or bored. 4) stop meditating on my hurts and offenses...
Four new habits I will focus on cultivating are 1) pray about EVERYTHING!!! 2) think on things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praise-worthy! 3) control my eating habits. 4) make a specific time each day to study Gods Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment