Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 14 - Imaging/Passion (Tiffany)

I believe that when I truly put my relationship with the Lord at the forefront of all that I do and that pleasing Him is what matters most in my life then I will be able to establish myself, take dominion over the assignment to which I am called to and make a difference in the lives of others.

The hardest part for me is in resting. I tend to over think about things and do not take it to God thinking that I have to do the work in my talents, putting a lot of pressure on myself instead of allowing the Holy Ghost to guide me in my talents. It's a learning process because I'm learning to live by the Spirit period in my life and so learning how to rest in Him in my talents, gifts and passions is something that I'm learning how to follow in as well.

I'm actually glad that I'm able to go through this at this point in my life and grow into a better woman, a better human and to make an impact to affect the lives of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment