Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 12 - Restoring/Simplicity (Tiffany)

Well twice today I came across obedience being better than sacrifice. The simplicity characteristic is very important because I do need to just take some time right now and clearly hear what God is saying. I've been listening to podcasts and just asking God about some things about the vision He showed me and how He had reconfirmed things, but right now nothing looks like it, but is it because I didn't follow a step He made plain and clear back in January this year? I got all my journals out today and have been going through them looking for God's voice in what He has said to me and where I am right now and where I'm headed. The podcasts are really helping me out in this and I'm hoping the Lord will send me a dream on the two questions that I do have...however, I will take it anyway He speaks to me. Lord, have Your way, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment