Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 4 Preparing (commitment) Dommi

Commitment has definitely been a challenge for me in everything I do... Even in doing this study I have allowed myself to be thrown off track!
I would love to see myself having my life together, whatever that looks like... I feel like I'm aiming for something I've never had before, and because I've never had it, I'm not sure what it will look like for me. It's kind of like the opening quote for day 5 (yes I peeked ahead, lol) me doing this study is like taking the first step even though I can't see the whole staircase...
I am going to commit to finishing this study no matter what in order to save the real me! 
One thing I will purge is the erroneous thinking.... I will commit to changing those negative thoughts into speaking God's Word & His truth over my life...
One thing I will add to cultivate my true self is determination to follow thru... 

No comments:

Post a Comment