Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 15 - Sensing/Joy (Tiffany)

I am embarking into a new season and I am at a place where I believe that God is moving me into the next realm as a Kingdom Citizen and fulfilling the will that He has placed me in. I know that I have to move in synch with the Holy Spirit, for my feelings do have a way of getting a hold of me and the enemy will use others around me to try to distract me from my purpose and he will try and make me look to the left or right to get me off focus to the purposes that God has for me.

To be a light is difficult to do without having the joy of the Lord in my life and the peace of God. I think that I can stir up joy in my everyday life by meditating on the word of God day and night and to ask Him in prayer about being full in joy in all things...The Word says to rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment