Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 8 Empowering (Balance) Dommi

My life is so out if balance in so many areas. I think a lot if times I rest in Dommi instead of resting in God and that's why I have so much chaos going on in some situations because I trust in me instead of God... I can't make things better in my own strength and for some reason I find find it hard to lay it all on God and fully trust in him to handle it... I always end up meddling in Gods business... And the result is my life being out of balance in the most important areas... 
I did recently have an experience in resting in God, and that was when I was having major issues with my car. It was like God had to eliminate every other avenue so that I had no choice but to trust him & also so I knew without a shadow of doubt it was God & God alone who worked it all out! It was fearful at first because I had absolutely no control over the situation, but the end result was just unexplainable!!! 
I don't always want to be broke down to ground zero to have faith & trust in God that he will handle the situation... I want to be able to trust & have faith from the beginning with no fear... 
I think one thing I need to change in my daily routine to bring true balance, is to intensify my prayer time with God!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment