Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 10 - Seeing/Goodness (Tiffany)

My habits have been mostly random, where I have walked carnally most of the time instead of living by the Spirit, because I have chosen to do my own will without even considering the will of the Lord. So I believe that if I make my new habit to be to truly put God ahead of my day and to pray and ask Him for the map of my days, weeks, months and life...then I can walk righteously in a way that pleases Him.

I know that He will not show me every single detail, but in prayer as I write and re-write my blueprint, He will guide me along the way, telling me to slow down here, pay attention that way, pray for these areas, go this way...He's been doing this thing for the last few days and speaking to me through my dreams. I am grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment